Wednesday, August 26, 2009

My first post

Hi, my name is Jordan I am eleven years old. I am in the sixth grade. My favorite subject in school is Bible. The reason why I like Bible is because it tells so much about God. What's yours? I have three brothers and I am the only girl. We have a little baby; he is eight months old. I love him so much. His favorite things to do is eat, sleep, and play. My favorite thing to do when I have free time is write songs and to sing the song I write. Some times it is hard to come up with ideas. I will share some songs, but not on the first day.

2 comments:

  1. Ok, we'll be expecting some good songs on the next post! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a nice first post,and your are a very pretty girl,even though your eyes are a little out of focus.LOL,love ya

    ReplyDelete