Friday, September 4, 2009

Home Economics

Today in Home Economics, I baked blueberry muffins.

I had to go shopping. It was very difficult at first, but after I got some help, it was not that hard. There was a woman who helped me a lot to find the blue berries. After she helped me, I was able to do it by myself. I got the batter first then I got the cupcake papers. It was fun.

The measuring was very cool and easy. Measuring the oil was very hard for me because it kept spilling out but that was the only thing that was hard. You have to make sure you do not put too much of the ingredients in the batter because then it will not be good. You have to lay out all of the ingredients before you start cooking. I was scared that I would get burned but I dealt with it. It was very fun.




I have just tasted my muffins they are fabulous! They were very good and I love to cook them.

No comments:

Post a Comment