Thursday, September 17, 2009

Voice Lessons

Today I am going to go get some voice lessons. We are a member of a Home school group. I asked my mom if she could sign me up for voice lessons, so she put a thread on our home school web site to get information about voice lessons. Ten minutes later, four people told my mom that they knew of someone that gave voice lessons.

Therefore, my mom called one of the women and she said she would take me today. Her name is Miss Tessa and I am so excited. The name of the song I am going to sing “Is Open Thee Eyes of My Heart”. The reason why my mom did this is because I have always liked to sing. It has always been fun for me.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, that's very nice. I hope you enjoy your lessons. When you love something, the hard work feels like big fun. Double bonus for you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sing your heart out! (What a silly expression, don't you think?) My daughter sings like an angel and her voice has become very strong because of voice lessons. Enjoy every minute of it and be sure to thank your mama.

    Be blessed.

    ReplyDelete