Wednesday, August 18, 2010

BACK TO SCHOOL!

This year I am starting the Seventh Grade. I was very nervous at first because I didn’t think I was going to make it. In Sixth Grade I didn’t do so well. I was getting good grades, but I was not focusing very well, so my mom had to figure out if I was ready for the seventh grade or not. I made it to the seventh grade and it isn’t as hard as I thought it was going to be.

On Mondays my first hour is Guitar and Music. My mom bought me a teach yourself book. I was supposed to practice playing, but our camper broke down and the guitar took a ride with it to the shop. My second class is Language Arts. I usually do well in it, but this year it is really hard because of the new things they are having me do like the dialects. I just don’t get it so I am still working on it. My third hour is Bible. This class is the best class because you get to learn more about God and what He did for all of us. Math is my fourth hour and I did not do well last year. This year it is very easy because I am learning about integers. I love doing integers because it’s fun and easy. Lunch is next. I love lunch because you get to go outside for recess I don’t really care about the eating part just the playing part. History and Geography is after lunch. I love history and geography because you get to learn about the earth and it is fun. Science is my last class now that I am in the seventh grade. I get out at 1:55pm. Science is one of my classes that I am really bad at. Its not that I can’t learn it, I just don’t like to do it so usually I get a lot of bad grades in science. My other electives are blogging and foreign language.

That’s all of my classes and I don’t really miss summer yet and I hope I don’t start to. That would be really bad.

1 comment:

  1. I know you're going to have a great year. I can tell by your writing on your blog that you're a smart young lady, so I am counting on doing very well in school this year.

    By the way, it doesn't really matter who's the smartest, what matters is who's willing to work the HARDEST. So work hard!

    ReplyDelete