Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Spelling Homework

This week I had 20 words on my spelling list. Here are 10 sentences that I had to write for homework:

Are you ready to talk to me or are you still mad?
Here is your lesson I want you to do it.
Here comes the bridal!
Take the dog to the fishery.
All she does is wail all night.
Finding my homework is not my interest.
My favorite color is indigo.
We have a hickory in our back yard!
Can you hand me that vise over in my toolbox.
Do not mess with that metal it will hurt you.

My mom said I need to work on using commas and using words in the right meaning.

1 comment:

  1. You're Mom is right, but I think you did an excellent job at trying your best, and that's what matters. Also I was wondering if you type your posts yourself? If so, tell your Mom that you need extra credit for that. ;-) Typing is a valuable skill and most people don't learn it until later in life, you're way ahead of the game!

    ReplyDelete