Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Christmas, New Year & Back to School

Christmas

*Christmas is Jesus’ birthday.
*On Christmas, we should give a gift to Jesus.
*Christmas is a holiday to spend time with your family.
*You should thank God for Christmas and for his Son.
*I got many good presents for Christmas; the best Christmas gift I got this year was my cell phone.



New Years


*On New Years, you should think about what you are going to change.
*You should put all the bad things behind you.
*You should thank God for a New Year and another chance.
*You should have fun with your family and celebrate.
*We made a snack tray with cheese, pepperoni, olives, and crackers.



Back to School
*It was hard coming back to school because we stayed up late and slept in during Christmas break.
*When you go back to school, you should try to have a good attitude.
*Sometimes praying before lessons helps.
*You should never give up on your schoolwork.
*I cannot wait until spring break.

3 comments:

  1. I'm with you . . . I've already started counting down until Spring Break, LOL.

    Great post. I especially like the part about putting the negativity behind you and starting off fresh and new in the New Year. I think that's exactly what I'll do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoy reading your blogs, though I don't get here that often. I too agree with Mom 1 it is good to put the negative behind us and start fresh, and look at you with a fresh cell phone....wow!
    Take care keep up the good work. Have a blessed and glorious day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job expressing your feelings and thoughts. I love how you use pictures, too. May God bless you with your studies and bless your family. All the work you do now will help you later in life.

    Be blessed

    ReplyDelete