Wednesday, January 13, 2010

My New Phone

For Christmas, I got a cell phone. Before I could use my phone, my mom had to set some rules so that I know what I can do with the phone and what I cannot do. My phone is a Tracfone.™ This that means that I have to buy minutes for my phone. Each month I have to give my mom some money so she can buy the minutes. Here are the rules:

First rule is: Mommy keeps the phone with her.
Second rule is: I may answer calls from my family only.
Third rule is: I may call my immediate family only.
Fourth rule is: I will be contributing $5 every month to buy minutes.


I think my rules are fair because it is my first time having a phone and I need to start with rules so I will not mess up. My mom wants me to use my phone only for when I go shopping and for calling my family so that I will not use up all my minutes. I am going to follow my rules because it is the right thing to do so that I will not get in trouble. I like my phone.

2 comments:

  1. I LIKE IT THAT YOU HAVE A PHONE,YOU ARE GROWING UP SO FAST,KEEP FOLLOWING THE RULES LOV YA, GUESS WHO

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like that you follow the rules, and that you realize how good it is to have rules to follow. Maybe you can talk your Mom into letting me be one of you family then you could get a phone call from me. :) I remember when I got my first cell phone I had to follow rules too but I was way old and I made my own rules. Tee heee. Take care and keep follow rules, you are doing great!

    ReplyDelete